Wildfire>_ Logo Design Contest
The logo should convey the Wildfire>_ spirit: stark, direct, confronting.
How to enter:
Submit your logo design by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put "logo contest entry" in the title.
- Entries must be submitted by 28 February 2014.
- By submitting work, entrants acknowledge Wildfire>_'s right to reproduce images of their work and display the winning entry on our website. Wildfire>_ assumes all entries are original and are the works and property of the entrant, with all rights granted therein.
- Wildfire>_ is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant and will not become involved in copyright disputes.
- Entries will be judged arbitrarily and according to the whim of Wildfire>_.
- The creator of the winning entry will win a prize of CHF 200. In accepting the prize, the winning entrant will cede copyright and transfer full ownership of the logo to Wildfire>_.
- Logos should be created in vector-based software.
- The image can be saved at a resolution that will enable us to zoom in to see details during judging, but the file size must not exceed 5MB.
- File formats for submitting: jpeg, png, or pdf.
- Logos may include the word "Wildfire" and the console cursor device ">_", but this is not obligatory.
- Logos should work in both black and white and in colour. Make sure the colours you choose for the logo are web safe.
- Logos should work effectively in different formats and orientations when used online (websites, social media), in print (business cards, letterhead, brochures, etc), on merchandise (mugs, t-shirts), and on signs or billboards.
Back to news.