Wildfire>_ does now exist. But we can't reveal too much, apart from our official name: the Geneva Nuclear Disarmament Initiative.
If you're curious, have a look at our FAQ page.
You can also read about the Wildfire>_ approach in the media:
- Ban the bomb?: An Australian response, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, Nov/Dec 2014.
- Japan's nuclear duplicity, Kyodo News, 25 September 2014.
- Australian policy on nuclear weapons hopelessly conflicted, Sydney Morning Herald, 10 April 2014.
Or if reading is not your thing, you can watch this short video.
If you're looking for something particular on our website, here's a site map:
010: Changing the game (separating prohibition from disarmament)
011: Turning the tables (about a treaty banning nuclear weapons)
100: Disturbing the universe (what it means for different states)
111: Playing the new game (after a ban treaty)
Most popular news items:
- The fierce urgency of now
- Treaties as tools (and Gareth Evans embarrassed)
- Schrödinger's weapon
- Engage them! Why didn't we think of that before?
- Who better?
- EU in the Conference on Disarmament
- First Committee Follies
- Axis of weasels quiz
- UK doublethink
- The Hoffmann Doctrine
Letters, posters, other material:
Brief outline of the ban treaty idea
Nuclear disarmament - you're doing it wrong paper
A simple question: should nuclear weapons be legal? paper
A ban treaty as a transformative process paper
"Help is not coming" picture
Twitter series: Great Moments in Nuclear Disarmament
Change the game.
Disturb the universe.
Outlaw nuclear weapons now. >